Background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sneak Peek

Just so I remember things to talk about, I'm going to jot down some stuff so I remember what to write about.

Last day of Crim
--Matt McClain
--Making Cochran cry
Last day of Contracts and Professor Walthall
--Chicken
--Fainting spell
Last day of Torts
--"I will really cherish this"
Crim Final
--meh- not so bad
Torts Final
--Holy cow, was I going to the right class
Contracts Final
--Lulu at 1:30 in the morning
--Time
Civ Pro Final
Christmas Shopping
--All online, but great presents for everyone
Christmas Dress
--What Christmas dress?
Champagne Friday
--I can't wait! It's calling my name!
Kiyoshi's Graduation
--So excited for him!
End of the year party
--What a way to celebrate
Going home for the break
--FINALLY!!! I CAN BREATHE!!!!


I love you all and I'll give you more details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment