Background

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grades!

Whew! Grades are FINALLY posted and I am VERY relieved and actually pretty proud of myself :-) So I'll let you know my grades and explain how I feel about them.

Torts: A-
I don't know how I pulled this off, but I'm EXTREMELY happy about it, especially since we pretty much had to teach ourselves everything. Not to mention when that 46 page long test landed in front of me I felt like this:

and this


Contracts: B
Not too happy, but definitely not upset about it either. I think the biggest thing that kept me from getting at least an A- was I missed an issue on our second mid-term and ended up not doing so well on that test. All in all though, I'm happy with this grade.

Civil Procedure: B
Very happy with this grade. Civ Pro was like a different language for me at the beginning of the year, and when we had about a month left of class I finally found a supplement that worked for me. Re-learning or learning everything for the first time in that short amount of time was tough, so I'm very happy with my B.

Criminal Law: A-
How can you be upset with an A? Plus I've heard Cochran is a super tough grader, so getting an A- is pretty awesome.

LLR: A-
I'm especially proud of this grade because our LLR professor is known as "B+ Baggett" and I managed to get an A-! Whoo go me!


Now I'm just waiting to get the email that says our class ranks are ready. Classes start back on Monday the 9th and I'm actually a little excited to get back now. Now I know I need to kick it up a notch in Civ Pro and Contracts which shouldn't really be a problem.

Today we got an email about the Williams Trial Competition which is only for 1Ls. Grace and I are hoping to be able to participate, but there's only 32 slots, so if we don't get our name down we'll be out of luck. It sounds like fun and a good way to reinforce everything we've learned so far.

I am also planning on doing a post for my favorite holiday recipes, which are actually just my favorite recipes that I've made over the holiday, but that will take more time and I want to post pictures so I'm going to do that one later!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment