Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Success

I am so scatterbrained right now that I don't even really know what has gone in my life and what I need to update everyone about!

I got a 90 on my Bluebook test, which is pretty awesome. I had NO idea what to expect on the test, so and A- was a nice surprise, especially since it is one of the highest grades my LLR group got.

Tonight I'm taking Kiyoshi to see Cirque du Soleil's show Dralion for his anniversary present. I'm pretty excited, but I'm afraid I might have caught the stomach bug that he had earlier this week. I don't want to stop Kiyoshi from going partially because he LOVES Cirque du Soleil, and partially because I spent a good deal of money on the tickets and I can't trade them, so I think even if I am sick I'm gonna go.

We've been watching the Big Bang Theory on DVD since Bekah was awesome enough to let us borrow Seasons 1 and 2. It's extra funny for me because while I don't get most of the science stuff, Kiyoshi does, and it's even funnier when he has to correct the science in the show :-)

We have a closed memo due on Monday. A closed memo means that there are only certain cases that we can use for our analysis. It only has to be 5 pages double spaced, and I've pretty much written all of it already.

Today is the day I usually take Lulu to the dog park, but I'm exhausted, I don't feel great, and I don't want to take another shower today. Hopefully she won't be too mad at me. Maybe I'll take her sometime tomorrow if I'm feeling better. I took her to the groomers this week because Kiyoshi really wanted me to and because they have some special treatment that is supposed to reduce shedding. I was really worried they would cut her too short, but she came back looking adorable, and Kiyoshi is very happy. I loved the bow they put in her hair



I love all of you, and if I've forgotten anything or if there's something you want to know about that I haven't mentioned, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment