Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 16

Twisty Pony- Definitely a new favorite




This is super cute, super easy, and (most importantly) SUPER QUICK! This took me maybe a minute to do.

To re-create:

Start on one side of your head and start twisting. As you work around the side of your head keep picking up pieces of hair so that it is all part of the twist.

Pin or clip the first side of you hair while you work on the second side doing the same thing.

Once the two sides meet, put it in a pony tail- the end!

Here is the video tutorial I saw this on first. She has other things in the video, and I think this is the second hair style she shows, but I'm not positive.


After I finished, I decided to dress it up a little more by pulling my ponytail through like so:


I DEFINITELY recommend this for moms/grandmas of little girls, and I will be wearing this a lot in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment