Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 26

Double twisty thing. I'm on the home stretch, four days left!

My hair doesn't look the same as the photo tutorial, but I think it's mainly because my hair is officially long. I had to do some weird tucking to get the twists to fit on my head.

Today is my first day back at school. I've been to one class already, Environmental Law. Even though this is with the professor I got my lowest grade from, I think this class will be better. He seems to really like the subject and to know what he's talking about, which makes a big difference.

I'm listing my schedule mainly for family members, since I know no one else really cares about my daily schedule, and this is easier than emailing everyone.

Monday:
Environmental Law 9-10:15
Human Subject Research 10:30-11:45 (this class is online for the first 7 weeks I think, so don't worry, I'm not already skipping classes.)
Con Law 1:30-2:45
Work 3-5
Basic Skills Small Group 6-8:30

Tuesday:
Wills, Trusts, and Estates 12-1:15

Wednesday:
Environmental Law 9-10:15
Human Subject Research 10:30-11:45
Con Law 1:30-2:45
Work 3-5
HUMC Work 6:30-8:30

Thursday:
Wills, Trusts, and Estates 12-1:15
Basic Skills in Advocacy 1:30-2:45

Friday:
Work 1-5

Mondays and Wednesdays are not going to be any fun :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment