Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 30

Celtic Knot

I thought I would save something fun for last, and I really like this one, even if it's super tough to do on your own.

This one is probably pretty simple to do on someone else's hair, but not on your own. I tried and tried and tried to do it behind my head but I just couldn't. Eventually I pulled the hair in front of my head and tied the knot there, and then flipped it over to the back of my head. It works, but you have to make some adjustments so it doesn't look crazy in the front after you've flipped it back.


To re-create:
Here's the tutorial.


This has been fun, but I am glad the month is over so I don't have to worry about finding new hairstyles and can just throw my hair up and go to class :-)


Comment and let me know your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment