Background

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 3 and 4 Favorites

Week 3 Friend Favorite: Waterfall Braid


I didn't really have a favorite in week 3, but I do like simple styles, so I'm going to go with the bun. I know it doesn't look great and isn't very original, but I still like it.

Week 4 Friend Favorite: My normal hair

I can't tell y'all how happy this made me. I love waking up and doing nothing to my hair, and the fact that everyone like it made it even better! But, since this might be cheating, here is the week 4 friend favorite that actually required some work: French braid pigtails

My week 3 favorite: Twisty pony

Why was this my favorite? It was SUPER simple and cute!


It's getting to that time when I'm going to need some suggestions. I still have a few ideas up my sleeve, but help would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment