Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hurricane

Wow, so this hurricane has turned Birmingham into a swamp. Samford has no power so all my classes today were cancelled. I decided to spend the day making another curtain for our dining room and taking pictures of the ones I had already made.

I can't believe I have some legitimate before and after pictures! I used this link and tutorial to make the Roman Shades in my room and the dining room.

My room:


Dining Room:


I think they turned out pretty cute.


Now here's a before picture of the dining room door:


and an after with the curtain I free-handed :-)


Before den picture:


After den picture:


I'm not sure I'm happy with it, but I don't know what else to do- there's SO much window to cover!

Now I think I'm going to do my readings for tomorrow and take a nap! Yes, that sounds wonderful :-)
-EB-

No comments:

Post a Comment