Background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Month of Hair: Day 3

A bun of braided braids :-)


Sorry it looks messy, usually its really cute and non-messy. I'm afraid my hair is gonna be kinda messy for the next few days. I managed to break my thumb nail down to the middle of my thumb, and as anyone who has done that will know it HURTS!!! Not having use of your thumb makes braiding pretty difficult.

But honestly, as long as you have use of your thumb, this one is really easy to do. I don't remember where I saw how to do this, so I don't have a link for you, but I think I can explain it well enough.

To Re-create:
1. Divide your hair into 3 sections.
2. Braid each of the sections so you end up with 3 individual braids. It looks really weird, but don't worry!
3. Braid the 3 braids into one big braid and use a pony-tail holder to keep it in place. It's still gonna look kind of weird.
4.Take the end of the braid and roll it up and over (as if you were going to pin the braid to the top of your head) and tuck it back at the base of the braid.
5. Pin it in place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment