Background

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 12

I'm going to go ahead an apologize for any and all sentences in this post that don't make sense.


A bun

I know it's boring, but last night and today have been ridiculous. The storms here were constant from around 1:00 am to 7:00 am and then on and off until 11:00 am. The thunder was beyond impressive, so of course Lu was terrified. On top of that, the roof in my bedroom started leaking REALLY badly so the half of the night I wasn't comforting Lulu I spent trying to keep my things from getting water damage.

My landlords' office wasn't open until 8:30 am so I had to wait until then to do anything about the leak, and they told me the contractors would be here around lunch. I called my boss and told her what was going on and she told me to wait for the contractors and get everything sorted out today, which is good because it's given me time to catch up on my sleep. I feel bad for having to miss at least half a day of work, and probably more.

No comments:

Post a Comment