Background

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 8

Dutch Braid aka Katniss Braid


To be honest I didn't know this was a special braid until my roommate told me. This was the only way I could French Braid my own hair, and it turned out to be something completely different than I thought!

To re-create:
The concept is the same as a French Braid, but instead of crossing pieces of your hair over the middle strand, cross them under the middle strand. Add pieces of hair to the section that you cross under, and voila!



In other news- I'm really upset with myself. I have gained back all the weight I lost and it's really upsetting. I don't know what I was expecting to happen since I stopped exercising. I kept telling myself I was going to start back again soon, but I've been working here since May 21 and haven't been to the gym regularly since then... All that to say that I am actually going back to training for my 5K in September and starting Pilates again.

SO, to help me keep on track, I'm going to keep a log of whether or not I exercised on here as well. Today I'm going to the gym after work, so tomorrow we'll see whether or not I actually went.

No comments:

Post a Comment