Background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day 11

French Fish Tail


No matter how many times I would try to keep this braid higher on my head and tighter, my hair would refuse and it would fall down like this- I guess this is just what a French Fishtail looks like on me!

To re-create:

~Start with two pieces of hair near the top of your head and begin a regular fishtail braid (see day 5 for more information).
~Instead of continuing to pick up hair from the two strands you have, pick up a strand of loose hair and use that to cross over.
~Continue until you have no more hair to pick up, then finish with a normal fishtail braid the rest of the way down your hair.


I know I said I was going to do this over the weekend, but I didn't so here are the favorites for the past two weeks:

My Week 1 Favorite: Side Dutch Braid

Friends Week 1 Favorite:Bun of braided braids

My Week 2 Favorite: Dutch/Katniss Braid

This also happened to be my friends' favorite too, by an OVERWHELMING majority :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment